Memory Stick is an app that lets you use the iPhone or iPod Touch in order to store files, such as documents, pictures and videos. Memory Stick lets you view the files stored on the device as if it were another drive on your desktop computer. Memory Stick includes the following features:
– Copy files to and from the device from a desktop
– Access the device as a drive from Windows Explorer on a PC or Finder on a Mac
– Also access files from any web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Safari.
– View files of a number of different formats, including:
1. Image files (.bmp, .jpg, .gif etc)
2. Office files (.doc, .xls, .ppt)
3. PDF files (.pdf)
4. Text files (.txt, .m, .c, .cpp, .h)
5. Web files (.htm, .html, .mht)
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.