Don’t have enough timers for your various tasks? Geared for busy iPhone and iPod Touch users who need to keep track of time with various tasks – ranging from exercise routines to projects for clients – a just-released “Easy UP/down Timers w/Tilt and Shake Control” program provides 20 counters and timers with both a scrolling view of multiple timers and a single view of any one timer.
Developed by Energize Software, it comes complete with unique tilt and shake control, timer linking, and provision for customized pictures and text for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
– 20 simultaneous timers that count up or down with status indicators (up, down, active, alert)
– Unique tilt and shake control of your device to start/stop/reset and increment/decrement time
– Link one timer to another to trigger timers to start upon completion of the first timer
– View a scrolling list of all the timers or choose single timer view
– Audible or silent alarms with visual alerts or vibration
– Each timer can have a customized title and custom picture
– Choose from three background themes – brushed metal, wood or tile
– Easy numeric keypad entry for countdown time
– Fine tune tilt and shake sensitivity, alarm volume, and more
– Keep track of individual food items cooking in the kitchen
– Track an exercise or gym routine
– Time a business presentation or speech
– Log time spent working on a project for a client
– Provide alerts for taking prescription medicine
– Save time and organize your day by reusing the same timer for frequent tasks
– Operate the timer without looking at it by using the unique tilt and shake control
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.