BeejiveIM now has a native app sold in the App Store. It allows you instant message your buddies anywhere from your iPhone or iPod touch. Beejive has a history of creating reliable and efficient networking that has been tested and proven on multiple platforms. Now it is available for the iPhone.
: BeejiveIM 3.0 with Push is now able to send you push notifications so you can still get messages even if you close the app.
BeejiveIM supports all the major protocols including AIM, MobileMe, MSN, Windows Live, Yahoo, GoogleTalk, MySpace, ICQ and Jabber… all at the same time, all on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Moving from 3G, Edge, and wifi connections is seamless. You get notified when you get a new message through MobileMe push. After being out of coverage BeejiveIM automatically reconnects and picks up where you left off.
Here comes the most important feature of all: you can stay connected even after you close the BeejiveIM application. You get notified instantly when you get a new message (with MobileMe or Exchange/ActiveSync push email).
While chatting you can do the following:
– Real-time chats: quick switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
– Full Unicode support, chat in any language supported by your iPhone.
– Landscape option, type with a larger keyboard.
– Chat history: Email chat logs to save chat history.
– SMS out, chat with your SMS buddies through AIM or Yahoo SMS out. Fully integrated with your iPhone/iPod Touch address book.
You can manage your buddy list:
– Add/remove, nicknames, groups, block, approve/deny requests.
– Sort/group/search your buddy list.
– Control your own availability, set auto-away and custom status messages, be invisible, change privacy controls.
– Configurable alerts, customizable sound, vibrate settings.
– Buddy icon support, view your friends’ icons, set your own.
Coming soon: group chats, emoticons, and full hyperlink support
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.