The Disney.com iPhone app is a free massively fun app for kids and adults alike that will have you feeling like you’re at the theme park for the first time with so much to do and discover. There is so much content stuffed into the Disney app it took us a good hour to just go through all the various pieces. You have games, live radio, music, videos, photo puzzles, quizzes, movie showtimes, and all the Disney characters all in one super cool 75MB iPhone app. That’s about 10 other apps rolled into one.
The navigation is quite fun to use as well. All the various sections of the app are on a virtual spinning wheel which you can spin around by either tilting your iPhone or flicking the icons around. The view adjusts to both portrait and landscape modes automatically.
Some of the neat things you can do inside of the Disney.com app are:
– Listen to Radio Disney live. This feature alone could be an app all by itself.
– Play the Name that Tune game to test your music knowledge
– Create photo frames and even do some scavenger hunts through the app tied into the Disney website called Bring Photos to Life starring WALL-E, G-FORCE, UP, and RATATOUILLE. The way this works is using the camera, the app asks you to find a certain photo on the disney.com website and it uses image detection technology to find out if you found the matching image. Once you do you are rewarded with some great looking animtions and you can impose your picture into various shots and pose with your favorite characters.
– Interact with all your favorite Disney characters. Everything form classics to live action to animated, they’re all in there.
– Watch new music videos
– Play 7 different games including How Big of Disney Fan Are You? Mickey’s Personality Meter, Rock the Spotlight Style Quiz, Aaron Stone Battle Tech, Wizards of Weaverly Place Magical Match, Fun Facts and Trivia, and our personal favorite Tigger Bounce.
– From here you can also buy other great Disney apps like Toy Story Mania, Disney Puzzle Slider, Disney Fairies Fly, and more using in app purchases.
– The Disney app also lets you manage all your Disney apps from within the Disney.com app.
Overall the Disney.com app for iPhone and iPod touch is literally a world of its own that brings you the magic of Walt Disney, and is well worth checking out. A perfect app for parents to give to their kids and keep them occupied for hours and hours. Note: Please note that you need to have the latest 3.0 OS on your iPhone to use this app.
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.