Ever wish you knew exactly where to stand on the subway to arrive at your exit? Front? Back? Middle? Exit Strategy NYC is an iPhone app that helps you with detailed diagrams that eliminate the guesswork and frustration from your ride, making your subway trip easier and faster and shave minutes off your trip. For example: If you need to transfer to the L at Union Square from the N downtown, ride in the 1st car.
– No internet connection required; use it on the subway!
– Diagrams for every subway station in Manhattan and large parts of Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx
– Includes locations of exits, transfers and elevators
– Provides hours for exits that close
– Easy-to-use interface
– Exact door data for advanced users (available for most lines)
Here is a video demo of the Exit Strategy NYC app on the iPhone