Blood Pressure is a diary for tracking measurements taken at home using an ordinary BP monitor. Its elegant user interface makes keeping eye on this vital sign more enjoyable than ever before. It also empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple analysis tools – interactive chart, statistics, tagging and filtering.
– Track measurements of multiple persons
– Easily add or edit measurements using slide-in controls
– Add notes to the measurements
– Create tags you need and mark measurements with them (diet changes, exercising activities, stress levels, medications etc.)
– Scroll through all the measurements taken over time on a beautiful history chart
– Choose a time scale for a chart from 1 day to 6 months
– Select which data (systolic, diastolic and/or pulse) to show in a chart
– Instantly see minimum, maximum or average values for all the measurements in visible part of the chart
– Create filters and filter the history chart based on the tags attached to the measurements and/or the time of the day at which the measurements were taken
Here is a video demo of the Blood Pressure app on the iPhone
This 3rd Party App is available at the Apple iTunes AppStore. Browse the full list of all AppStore apps filed under the AppStore category.
Welcome to AppSafari. Our team loves apps and is dedicated to writing iPhone app reviews to help you find the best new & free iPhone apps in the App Store. For the latest App Store buzz check out the Trending iPhone apps updated daily with free games worth downloading. Enter our giveaway contest to win free apps every day. You can browse the site in either gallery or list layout.